Tuesday, May 24, 2011

See-through pieces

Source


I’ve been writing a couple of times before about my current passion for see-through pieces. How I want to get Harri Koskinen’s block lights to the summer house,  and  Philippe Starck’s Louis Ghost chair, just don’t have a perfect spot for it yet. Here's also a beautiful piece - Magino stool designed by Karim Rashid, working as a magazine rack at the same time. Anyway - I mentioned about the vision in my head about the chair – there should be a birch tree on the back-ground. The below picture was in the June ELLE decoration (UK edition)  - this is exactly what I meant!



Below is also a great sample – especially if you appreciate the Eastern carpets as much as I do – why a see-through coffee table, for example, works wonders sometimes. I’m writing a post currently also on carpets – my great passion!!

marie claire Maison May 2011/5 Turkey edition



***

lasi sisustuksessa, läpinäkyvät sisustuselementit, sisustusideat

No comments:

Post a Comment